Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Company: Hanna Resource Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewAre you a talent acquisition professional
looking for a rewarding atmosphere? Are you seeking an organization
that makes time for YOU and helps you grow and develop in your
career? Do you enjoy being in the people business? You've found the
right place! Hanna Resource Group is seeking an experienced,
Corporate Recruiter to support a key client program. We are on the
hunt for a "go getter" who has the skill and determination to find
great talent, the acumen to build relationships with key decision
makers, and the tenacity to think outside of the box. About the
RoleAs a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you're responsible
for full lifecycle recruiting and managing each step in the
recruitment process of professional candidates from open to offer.
Connect with candidates and learn about their skills, match them to
job opportunities and help them achieve their career objectives.
Identify innovative ways to leverage your social networks and
workforce connections to build a robust pipeline of desirable
candidates. Take ownership of your workload and deliver on metrics
and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of your
success. Be a champion of both the business and recruiting and find
the talent no one else can through the relationships you build and
the creative sourcing strategy you deploy. What You'll Do
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting including: sourcing,
screening, interviewing, managing verbal offers, reference checks,
salary negotiation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, HR, and
- Own and outline your recruiting strategy and deliver an optimal
candidate slate to hiring managers.
- Manage and build internal and external relationships,
consulting on industry trends and current hiring best
- Carry a monthly requisition load and take ownership of clearly
defined metrics and hiring goals.
- Partner with functional area's HRBP's to support HR initiatives
- Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to
ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Educate and train business partners and hiring managers on
- Identify opportunities to enhance the recruiting process and
share your ideas for success.
- Collaborate across teams to support improvements and identify
- Participate in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including
compensation guidelines, workflow, and process improvement.
- Grow in your career path, identifying opportunities for ongoing
professional education and learn other strategic areas of focus in
- Deliver best in class service leading to strong client and
candidate satisfaction ratings. Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 3+ years of full lifecycle
- You have experience creating and executing written and visual
communications related to talent marketing and sourcing on various
- You are tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of
applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- You can commit to realistic deadlines. You know how to
prioritize and know what it takes to meet metrics in the recruiting
- You are great at multitasking, can flex and work within
multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
- You can problem solve with a focus on continuous improvement.
You always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities
and new strategies to business partners.
- Being organized motivates you. You can prioritize and manage
multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous
environment and handle confidential information with discretion and
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Keywords: Hanna Resource Group, Lexington , Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!