Company: IWT Primary Manufacturing Plant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the
onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a
variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally
friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and
concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE). The
majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled
resins. Infiltrator's recycling operation is among the country's
top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only
a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products
produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and
robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world.
IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over
200 patents. Responsibilities
- We are searching for a qualified individual to be responsible
for loading outgoing product onto flat-bed trailers in a fast-paced
Shipping Department. This is a day shift position.
- Loading outgoing product (large chambers and tanks) onto
- Transfer product from a staging area to the main inventory
area, as needed.
- Re-stacking pallets and insuring product integrity.
- Operating a fork truck throughout the shift, loading and moving
material according to customer orders and standard operating
- Strong teamwork orientation, communicating with coworkers,
leadership and drivers.
- Clean throughout the shift, maintaining a safe work
- Complete required daily paperwork. Qualifications:
- Proven forklift operating experience in a busy industrial
- Capable of safely operating 11,000 lb truck with forks that are
- Able to safely move product that is 8 ft high and 15 ft
- Must be able to endure working outside in the weather
- Past shipping experience highly desirable.
- Must have a good attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strongly oriented to teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work OT as
- Able to lift 50 pounds and to work in all weather
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. PI174036862
Keywords: IWT Primary Manufacturing Plant, Lexington , Shipping Loader, Professions , Winchester, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!