IT User Support Analyst
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We've been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting
with the invention of the world's first motor oil. Today, we're a
global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every
day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service
As we often say, it starts with all of our people - and that's
where you come in. We're looking for humble, hungry and smart
people to help us power the future of mobility. If you're looking
for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in
your growth and success, you've come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an IT User Support
Analyst. We whole-heartedly adopt a 'never idle' mindset. We also
know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees.
So, we're looking for good people to join our team. You bring your
skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work,
a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to
develop and advance within our global company.
- Valvoline World Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY, but
we invite remote candidates to apply as well. Ideally, we would
like candidates located in nearby markets (Cincinnati, Louisville,
and Nashville), but we are open to other locations.
How You'll Make an Impact
Under limited supervision, the IT User Support Analyst is
responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to employees
for a range of hardware and software related systems. Responds to
and diagnoses problems of low to medium complexity through
discussion with users, which includes trouble shooting, fault
rectification and problem escalation. Provides effective and timely
resolution of users' problems, queries or complaints. Assists in
hardware and software evaluation and recommends upgrades or
improvements to IT infrastructure. Applies practical knowledge of
job area typically obtained through advanced education and work
experience. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Under limited supervision, assisting with projects/processes.
Receiving coaching and the work performed is reviewed by the senior
level professionals. Acting as SME within the IT Support area and
work with 3rd party vendors.
- Assisting the health and maintenance of application
environments as related to the client computers, Citrix, Active
Directory and enterprise print.
- Assisting with the software packaging and PC Windows image
including deployments\upgrades related to software and operating
systems. Managing the deployment applications and ensure the
viability of the delivery systems such as, SCCM/Intune and mobile
- Assisting as directed with Tracking IT assets, software
licensing to maintain accurate records to keep Valvoline in
compliance for security and accounting purposes. Ensuring Assets
are retired/refreshed in a timely manner. Ensuring all licensed
software is under current licensing and correct cost centers are
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline
from time to time in its sole discretion.What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, CIS, or related
field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Client PC Support
- Certification in ITIL Foundations
- Microsoft related certifications related to PC management
- Basic Project management skills
- Intermediate technical background in IT End user Support and PC
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, learning new
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Position may have need for siting long periods at on desk on a
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.Benefits That Drive
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
- Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to
any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon
request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate
equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email
1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable
accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection
process. The contact information is for accommodation requests
only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the
status of applications.
Keywords: Valvoline, Lexington , IT User Support Analyst, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!