Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description:Produces product by monitoring and adjusting
production line operations.Duties:
- Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment
setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Documents production and production process by completing
production logs; calculating production statistics; noting the
receipt, flow, and return of materials; noting bins, racks,
deliveries, move tickets and log sheets.
- Maintains quality standards by conducting first-piece and
line-clearance inspection; completing production control charts;
analyzing recordings and statistics; making equipment
- Helps prepare others for production job responsibilities by
demonstrating operational procedures.
- Maintains production line operation by solving production
process problems; making equipment adjustments; reporting
production and quality data; reporting decisions made; referring
questions to the supervisor
- Maintains production operations by following policies and
procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished
goods); reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Safety Management
- Documentation Skills
- Manufacturing Quality
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Experience
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Power Tools
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Control Engineering Nesco Resource is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Production Operator, Professions , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!