Entry Level Tire Technician - Full Time
Company: Tire Discounters
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Since our founder, Chip Wood, opened the doors to the first Tire
Discounters over 40 years ago, we have been raising the bar in the
tire and automotive business. Family-owned and operated to this
day, we've separated ourselves by treating customers and their cars
with care and respect while focusing on transparency in pricing and
providing the highest level of service.
Now nearly 2000 strong, our team members are the best in the
business, so we also continue raising the bar as an employer of
choice! We separate ourselves by providing a variety of career
paths, industry-leading training and development programs, clear
advancement tracks, comprehensive benefit plans, and a focus on
A CLOSER LOOK UNDER THE HOOD
Our Tire Techs are truly at the core of our business! Below are the
primary responsibilities to help you get a feel for a "day in the
* Install and repair tires
* Operate balancer and tire machine
* Complete work orders and related paperwork
* Maintain, organize, and clean shop and equipment
* Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
* Promotes company culture of cooperation and collaboration among
all team members.
THE "NUTS AND BOLTS" NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
Prior automotive experience is not required for this position, but
below are some of the other traits and qualifications we seek:
* Service orientation with a positive attitude.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to work with a team and good interpersonal communication
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
* General mechanical skills are helpful but not required.
* Capable of continuous standing, bending, lifting (up to 75
* Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age.
* Available to work Saturdays.
* We are focused on safety, but Tire Techs should be comfortable
with occasional exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather
No "dead-ends" here, as we offer clear paths for advancement for
strong performers interested in growing in their career! To support
this, we pay for ASE training and have a generous tool discount
program. There are multiple paths to success, but below is one
example of the potential career path for a Tire Technician.
Tire Technician -> Advanced Tire Technician -> Service
Technician -> Service Manager
Pay : $17.00 + Effective Rate
Our Tire Technicians have earning potential of $17 per hour with
base hourly rate, overtime, and monthly bonus opportunities
factored in - sometimes more!
WHY CHOOSE TIRE DISCOUNTERS?
We realize the company you chose to work for is a big decision, and
you have options. Below are some of the top reasons to consider
building your career with us!
* Get In Your Groove- Whether in our stores or our home office,
there are a variety of roads to success at Tire Discounters.
* Take the Wheel- As we continue to grow, so will the many career
opportunities for our team members.
* Accelerate Growth - We provide outstanding opportunities to build
your professional skill set, including fully paid ASE training and
a generous tool discount program for Service Technicians.
* Find Alignment- We know solid compensation and benefits programs
are vitally important to you and your family.
* Roll Together - At Tire Discounters, you'll roll with the best
team in the business, great people who genuinely care and support
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Tire Discounters is fully committed to diversity and inclusion and
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. An individual's race,
color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, disability, veteran status, are never a factor in
any employment-related practice or policy, including recruitment,
hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline.
Keywords: Tire Discounters, Lexington , Entry Level Tire Technician - Full Time, Professions , Winchester, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!