Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $81,000Average pay: $1,190-$1,450 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 75 miles of Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH or
Seville, OH and live in Kentucky or Ohio.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support - Our Operations team is always available to
help. Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197613467
Keywords: Schneider, Lexington , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!