Senior Maintenance Technician - Multi-Family Housing, Kentucky
Company: Woda Cooper Companies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Senior Maintenance Technician - Multi-Family Housing servicing
full state of Kentucky
Location: Preferably based in Lexington Kentucky/central Kentucky
Who We Are:
Woda Cooper Companies, Inc. and its affiliates are a rapidly
growing, vertically integrated development, construction, and
property management organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
The organization specializes in providing quality affordable
housing throughout the Midwest and Central Atlantic regions. Woda
Management & Real Estate, LLC ("WM&RE"), the property
management organization, currently manages over 10,000 housing
units in over 300 housing communities. The management company has a
concentration specifically on communities funded via the LIHTC
program, Rural Development, and HUD Section 8, and other affordable
programs. WM&RE has implemented Yardi Voyager software
throughout its portfolio.
This individual coordinates with community managers and service
technicians to insure effective, efficient, and professional
maintenance of WMRE managed communities.
What is Needed:
A strong understanding of preventative maintenance processes as it
relates to residential real estate is required. A strong knowledge
of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical systems as well
as landscaping, concrete and asphalt are necessary. Written and
verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills are required.
Ability to travel during the work week is required.
In this role you will:
Within the limits of corporate policies, approved budgets, owner's
goals and in line with Woda philosophy, the incumbent has the
responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the
- Maintain excellent curb appeal on assigned properties.
- Perform general and emergency maintenance of apartments and
- Make units ready for new tenants.
- Monthly visual inspection of community for defects, condition
of roofs, gutters, downspouts, walk ways, parking lot and
- Follow and perform duties as outlined in the Preventative
- Help Community Managers and Service Technicians prepare for
on-site inspections when needed.
- Assist Maintenance Coordinators with capital improvement plans
and capital improvement projects.
- Help recruit and interview potential service
- Assist in maintenance skills training of new service
- Identify local contractors to be used in the absence of site
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager which will
include travel and after-hours work, as needed.
This position is a salaried position. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 6 paid holidays & 2 additional
If interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
Keywords: Woda Cooper Companies, Lexington , Senior Maintenance Technician - Multi-Family Housing, Kentucky, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!