Aviation Maintenance Manager - Corporate Jet Division
Company: HQ Aero Management
Posted on: January 26, 2023
BONUS INCENTIVE OFFERED!!!
AVIATION MAINTENANCE MANAGER - CORPORATE JET DIVISION
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced AVIATION
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - CORPORATE JET DIVISION in LEXINGTON, KY.
As the Aviation Maintenance Manager, you possess a well-informed,
innate and timely knowledge of the Corporate Jet Market. - You will
play the key role in communicating between our clients and the
company and will be responsible for identifying and building
effective networks with existing and potential clients. Complete
understanding of pricing and profitability for the achievement of
customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account
goals in line with company vision and values.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
Working on Corporate jets and various types of aircraft.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- A&P License is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience on various types of
- Corporate jet maintenance industry experience an
- Previous experience in Contracts and Sales in a Corporate jet
market setting an asset.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol
screening checks are mandatory.
- Contract to Hire.
- Day shift: - Mon - Fri
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, has a polished and
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and knowledge in all
areas related to sales that allows for effective presentation of
customers' full-service offering.
- Possesses strong network of contacts and is comfortable working
with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to generate sales leads and connections.
- Ability to work with little direction and under pressure is a
self-starter who can multi-task and prioritize.
- Works as a member of a team but will be responsible for
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Any other job-related duties assigned with the highest level of
ethics, integrity, safety, and honesty.
- Be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in
using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and
within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work
expected by the incumbent. - It is not designed to cover or contain
a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
required of the incumbent. - The incumbent may be asked to perform
other duties as required.
Keywords: HQ Aero Management, Lexington , Aviation Maintenance Manager - Corporate Jet Division, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!