Company: Prime AE Group, Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2023
PRIME AE Group, Inc. (www.primeeng.com), a multi-faceted and
rapidly growing architectural and engineering firm with 20 office
locations and over 475 employees throughout the Midwest,
Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast and Northeast areas, is seeking an LSIT
(Land Surveyor in Training) for our Lexington, KY office. Summary
of the Role: Perform surveying functions in the field and office as
part of our existing Survey Department in the Civil Site Design and
Transportation Departments for our Lexington, Louisville and Fort
Mitchell, KY offices. Role Responsibilities:
- Perform topographic surveys.
- Process field surveys.
- Lead a 2-person survey crew to complete field survey tasks as
- Work independently as a 1-person survey crew to complete field
survey tasks as required.
- Prepare daily survey linework drawings with Intellicad/AutoCad
- Process field data.
- Follow required safety standards and guidelines set by the
company and clients.
- Maintain survey equipment in operational condition and
applicable calibration checks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- (1) or more years of surveying experience performing:
- ALTA Surveys,
- Topographic & Boundary Surveys,
- Construction Staking Projects,
- Mapping & Control Surveys
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Knowledgeable of GPS Survey methods.
- Knowledge of completing surveys per KYTC standards.
- Working knowledge of Carlson field software, conventional,
robotic, and GPS related surveying equipment and methods.
- Capable of performing basic calculations utilizing calculator
or supplied data collectors.
- Working knowledge of uploading, downloading and converting
digital files with computer skills.
- Specialized skills and experience in sUAS (drone) aerial
mapping a plus.
- Competent with Intellicad/AutoCad software.
- MicroStation and Open Roads experience a plus.
- Willing to travel and stay overnight on projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills. PRIME AE Group is committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
Keywords: Prime AE Group, Inc, Lexington , Surveyor, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...