Regional Truck Driver - $3,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.54 cpm - No Ne
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 19, 2019
In this new configuration, Schneider Regional Van Truckload drivers haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, in the central 24 states. Choose from different home time options and earn up to $0.50 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile in this CDL driving job. With no driving in the Northeast, maximize your earning potential an average of 1,800-2,000 miles per week and 600-700 miles per haul. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: drive closer to home and still enjoy the freedom of the open road. Start your trucking career today as a Regional driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $3,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about Regional driving Why Schneider?
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
\"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.\" Bill, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a driver, class a truck, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, otr driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driver, time at home
Keywords: Schneider National, Lexington , Regional Truck Driver - $3,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.54 cpm - No Ne, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!