Regional Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.5
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 19, 2019
Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and enjoy weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider's loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider's Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call at 1-800-###-#### or text \"Chat\" to 28000 today!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Ohio Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $75,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $6,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Ohio Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Columbus, OH, Seville, OH or Cincinnati, OH and live in Ohio or Kentucky
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required after time of hire More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division Why Schneider?
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
\"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.\" Chris, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Ohio. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driver team, company owner, flatbed driver, otr driver, over the road company, over the road driver, tanker
Keywords: Schneider National, Lexington , Regional Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.5, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!