Technician I - mechanical intern
Company: Mott MacDonald
Posted on: April 18, 2019
In this position, you will be working as part of a design team,
* Draft weekly project reports
* Check design drawings
* Review survey data
* Understand and apply Client/Industry standards as applicable
To be considered for an intern position, you must meet the
* Studying for a Master's, Bachelor's level degree or diploma in
* A genuine interest in engineering design related to the oil and
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Organized and a self starter
* Effective in verbal and written communication skills
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development
consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our
kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180
principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings,
communications, defense, education, environment, health,
international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power,
transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish
version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Keywords: Mott MacDonald, Lexington , Technician I - mechanical intern, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!