Company: Tempur Sealy
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job Summary: The Direct Response Department is responsible for
generating revenue through assigned Sales Channels. It will manage
and cultivate existing customer leads, create new leads and
transitioning leads into executable orders by telephone or
electronic communication, while meeting or exceeding monthly sales
goals quotas and increasing customer satisfaction.
The Retention Consultant communicates with customers, pre-delivery
and during their trial period, to resolve product issues and retain
existing customer base by phone, electronic and mail
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Answer and identify inbound calls in order to retain
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to existing customers to
qualify leads, solve problems, and offer solutions
- Present features and benefits to overcome objections of
- Identify issues with products for customers, and makes
suggestions for future use
- Negotiate with customer to reach an agreed satisfactory
- Maintains a customer requests database
- Builds rapport with customer
- Process all outgoing mail in coordination with Marketing
Department and Sales consultants
- Performs other clerical duties as needed
Other primary duties and responsibilities include the following;
however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other
appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes
the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the
performance of fundamental job duties.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education
- 1 to 3 years of Sales / Administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of company products, shipping policies and technical
- Knowledge of assigned Sales Channels
- Knowledge of business communications, including understanding and
comprehending material such as detailed operating and procedure
- Skill to use PC Software applications including Microsoft Office
Suite, Internet Browsers, Order Management Systems.
- Must possess effective listening, communication (verbal and
written), negotiation and good phone skills
- Skill to build and maintain customers' relationships
- Ability to understand and apply effective selling strategies and
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of
performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office
environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected
in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects such as
program rollouts may be necessary.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and
key results outlined herein.
Keywords: Tempur Sealy, Lexington , Retention Consultant, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!