Helpdesk/Desktop Support Analyst
Company: Anchor Point Technology Resources
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Under immediate supervision and as part of a team, responds to and
diagnoses problems through phone calls via the support center or
electronic online support requests submitted by internal clients.
Will act in a Tier 1 and Tier 2 role. Also responsible for ensuring
the stability and integrity of the firms desktop infrastructure by
participating in the planning, designing, development, and
maintenance of the network and desktop envionments. Will help plan,
coordinate, and administer the desktop support operations. Regular
contact with internal clients is required to identify, research,
and resolve complex opertional problems.Daily Role and
Responsibilities Monitors call and ticket queues to ensure proper
assignment and workload balance among team members.
- Logs and tracks all inbound calls utilizing current call
ticketing system - provides incident and root-cause trending
analysis reports to Management.
- Transitions end-user calls to second and third-level support
resolution when necessary.
- Configures systems and desktops to ensure smooth and reliable
operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Assists with the support of Network-based software and hardware
- Supports PC and peripheral hardware and application
- May act as product liaison for major products, working with
other corporate departments and third-party developers to solve
technical issues as needed.
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user problems on
laptops and desktop systems, to ensure user satisfaction and
- Coordinates user and support issues among corporate sites to
ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user
satisfaction and productivity.
- Researches, resolves, and responds to end-user
issues/problems/questions received via email, telephone calls,
callbacks, or escalations, and provides support on desktop systems,
in accordance with current standards and service levels.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings,
current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order
to provide technically accurate solutions to
- Knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support
policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide
technically accurate solutions to users
- Various applications and software programs
- Must have strong customer service and communication
- Effective ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within
- Self starter, independent thinker, and worker.Skills in:
- Identifying problems
- Solving technical problems of the end userAbility to:
- Be responsive to client needs
- Handle difficult situations in a professional
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years in a helpdesk environment - direct contact with
end-user experience in a technical support role.
- Must have 3 years of experience supporting Windows XP, Office,
Outlook, Notes, Remote Access and TCP/IP Network Protocol.
- Prior experience supporting hardware and software
- A+ Certification and MCP preferred. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Anchor Point Technology Resources, Lexington , Helpdesk/Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!