Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Inside Sales Representative
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing,
Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an
ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENERGETIC Inside Sales Representative to join our
INDUSTRY LEADING Connected World team in Lexington, KY.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for direct sales
activity including increasing existing sales and identifying and
developing new business opportunities. This is an inside sales
position, with the opportunity to sell, Testing & Certification
services to manufacturers and influencers in the Connected World
What you'll do:
- Receive incoming Customer inquiries, and process Quotations and
direction of opportunities.
- Prepare Proposals based on customer needs within the CRM
- Follow Up on All proposals
- Conduct Prospecting activities. Both Cold calling and existing
- Use online CRM to track all individual sales activities,
quoting activity, Orders won and Revenue generated.
- Work with Sales Management to define and develop territory to
increase new and existing sales.
- Collaborate with Operational Sales personnel to manage
Operating Unit and Territory Opportunities.
- Conduct Tours of facilities.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer requests.
- Collaboration with marketing department: Tradeshows,
association meetings, client webinars, white papers etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- What it takes to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma or GED, College degree preferred
- 2+ years sales experience, experience in cellular industry
- Self-motivated, assertive, and have ability to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers and MS Office software
and prior experience with sales CRM
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance
market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global
network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject
matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation,
the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to
realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and
more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and
What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees
and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit
package competitively placed within the local market, including
medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company
match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment,
all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for
success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the
basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email
email@example.com or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to
speak with a member of the HR Department.
Keywords: Intertek, Lexington , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!