Sales and Design Consultant
Company: California Closets - Indianapolis, IN
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCalifornia Closets is looking for the best of the
best in the Interior Design industry. We need self-motivated,
driven, direct-sales orientated individuals to deliver a superb,
interactive in-home customer experience that achieves our
aggressive sales growth plan.You are:
- Professional, and assertive, always seeking win-win
- Confident, warm and friendly in person and on the phone
- Very detail oriented – friends and family say you have very
- Emotionally mature, and have a vibrant personality and a drive
- An organization and problem solving guru
- Above all, you have heart.Your story:
- You understand the importance of repeat and referral business
and cultivating relationships.
- You have an interior design, architectural, industrial design,
furniture design, and/or an art education or direct industry
- You have experience in customer service, or retail sales of any
kind, where you are the main reason your clients keep coming
- You have a natural ability to be consistently inspirational and
create delightful customer and brand experiences.
- You have a record of sales success.
- You are tech savvy. CAD drafting a plus.
- You are a self-starter, well organized, and has good time
- You are able to work in a showroom environment 3-4 days a
- You can confidently sell and promote a product you might not be
able to personally afford.
- You are creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense
- You are a team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of
projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic
- It's been some time now that you have been looking for a
company that truly respects the individual while offering
flexibility, opportunity for personal and professional growth.Our
story:For more than three decades California Closets has built a
reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled
service to our clients. We've helped transform spaces, enhanced
homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move
forward, we're passionate about continuing to do all that and more.
- A generous compensation package that includes a paid training
program, commissions, bonuses, and benefits.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and 401K.
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary
- Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent
environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals
who love to exceed expectations. Tell us your story and why you
want to be part of California Closets.
Keywords: California Closets - Indianapolis, IN, Lexington , Sales and Design Consultant, Sales , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!