Residential Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2019
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
You're independent, driven by performance, and looking for more than a job. We Are TruGreen, and as the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services, we have bigger opportunities for people like you.
We're seeking Residential Outside Sales Representatives, offering a guaranteed base plus commission to prospect and generate sales. This isn't your ordinary sales job. With TruGreen, you'll learn the essential skills to launch a successful career in sales Responsibilities:
- Sells programs and services to current and prospective customers through traveling around assigned territory.
- Conducts follow-up of leads and customer retention/service calls through means of telephone and person-to-person contact to identify customer needs.
- Develops customized solutions based on customer needs, using the TruGreen suite of lawn care products and services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Valid, permanent driver's license from state of residence and a clean driving record defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
- Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Consultative sales skills and strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Data entry skills with a mobile device
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel locally on an extensive basis
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
As a TruGreen Employee, you'll enjoy:
- Guaranteed base plus commission
- Top performers earn $65K+ in the first year
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
- 401(k) with company matching
At TruGreen we value our employees just as much as our customers. The result? Almost forty years of careers centered around the people who matter most --" You. Apply Now.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TRUGREEN, Lexington , Residential Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!